Monday, April 6, 2015

Baylie and Easter

A birthday
General conference
Easter 
And now spring break! 
What a weekend!! 
And today has been the loveliest lazy day ever. 

Here are some pictures from my phone. 

Luke going to his first priesthood session! 


Colored eggs that soon became deviled eggs

Mowed the lawn Saturday cause I couldn't convince anyone else too.. Gives me green toes

Don't know this picture is but this Ivys new face she makes when she wants something and copied it from paisley

The proud new earring wearer. I love baylie for doing it before Darby and I love Darby for not caring about being first and waiting til she wants to.

Luke helped paisley rebuild her blocks that were knocked down

Baylie after opening her presents! 


Paisleys drawing during conference


Ok done! 
General conference was really amazing. So many many good talks. 
I loved Easter! He lives! 


love this picture of Darby.  she is turning into such a beautiful girl inside and out!  


I'm so glad I bought these dresses before Jason made me read that Dave Ramsey book ;)  so so cute.  my children are my treasures!  

And the words to this song spoke to me during conference.  Singing in it with the broadcast of general conference in my living room.  

I know That My Redeemer Lives…

He lives to silence all my fears. 
He lives to wipe away my tears.  
He lives to calm my troubled heart.  
He lives all blessings to impart. 

He lives, my kind, wise heavenly Friend. 
He lives and loves me to the end.  
He lives, and while he lives, I'll sing.  
He lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King. 
He lives and grants me daily breath. 
He lives, and I shall conquer death.  
He lives my mansion to prepare. 
He lives to bring me safely there. 

He lives!  All glory to his name! 
He lives, my Savior, still the same. 
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
"I know that my Redeemer lives!"


1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

Love all the pictures & especially the one of your beautiful family! Baylie is so cute! Can't wait to be at her baptism!