Baylie is 8 wahooo!!!
Baptism is coming on April 18th you are invited :)
1. What do you like about your life? (This one stumped her but let me reassure you her life is grand. Its good to be Baylie)
2. What was your favorite thing about your birthday?
A. Getting my ears pierced.
Did it hurt? No. Really? Cause you almost fainted after wards.
"It didn't hurt I only faked it." Sure ;)
3. Whats your favorite thing about turning 8?
A. Getting baptized. Me: Why. A. Because then I can an official member of the church
4. What is your favorite ride at Disneyland?
The Tower of Terror.
5. What is your favorite food? Spaghetti (What? Why didn't you ask that for your birthday dinner then? ) Because I forgot it was my favorite but I do love Spaghetti. Me; With sauce? A. Either one, Butter or Sauce.
6. What the favorite thing you ate on your birthday? Donuts. That she ate on a string instead of having a birthday cake.
(insert mom moan! What its not the breakfast crepes that took me over an hour to make? Thats it I'm quitting those dumb things!)
(and thanks to Nana for the new birthday clothes! Baylie got spoiled with presents!)
Baylie was a trooper about it being general conference on her birthday and really enjoyed it. Pretty amazing with four hours of church we watched on TV! We also dyed easter eggs, did bubbles, did some chalk spray I found, Jason made waffled for lunch (not to be confused with the crepes for breakfast) and then we stayed home and watched an American Girl movie Mackenna on netflix while Jason and Luke went to priesthood session. We had homemade nachos for dinner.