Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sibling play

I love love love when my kids play together. It feels like yes this is why I did this. Being pregnant so often and all that encompasses. And after having Marschell come visit just reminds me. Siblings are your friends for life. 

This is what ivy decided to drag outside after school and the other girls caught on quick. And mom brag here but Darby mowed that whole back yard and so proud of her.

Luke does the front and he said last week, mom I'm so proud, it looks so good... At least three times. Finally!!! Only took a year of moaning and groaning to enjoy his hard work. 




This last picture I'm just posting cause it touched my heart so. Darby colored a picture to look like one I painted years ago. Just thought that was so cute. I'm sure she will be creating her own art much more than me! 


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous painting of Darby's!! And I love all the picts of the kids in the back! So fun!

Brandon Walter Evans said...

Cute girl power just make sure luke stays good on his own

Nancy Jo said...

Looks like so much fun playing in your backyard. I am impressed Darby mowed it! Loved Darby's painting - looks like she might have your painting skills!

RachelAA said...

So sweet of Darby!!!