Like, when the kids are sick and i was getting up with three kids in the night more than once, I roll out of bed like sludge. Just can't catch up.
And I think, how the heck am I going to do it today? How am I gonna manage? There is too much to clean, too many cries, too little help.
But then somehow the day keeps going and I make it half way and think, I'm doing it. I'm getting it done.
Baylie is on her 7th day home from school and Paisley has had nightly fevers for 3. I have never had a kid miss this much school for sickness. Makes me think of all those kids with cancer and there moms who push through. But then my sister with her new baby and kids are all sick and i think, we all must do it. Keep going and being the mom.
We will all make it, even if we start as sludge in the morning.
Each of my three at home had baths (all separately since they are sick) with bath bombs Nana sent. While I danced like a crazy woman with my phone to my favorite songs hoping that a little jumping counts as a workout. I felt better.
One of my favorite quotes:
“This is a paradox of man: compared to God, man is nothing; yet we are everything to God.”
To combat my crabby mood this morning and the poor woman they had to be with before I sent them off to school, I am going to count my blessings. 13 cause its my favorite number and it just came to me.
1. Dirty Diet cokes. a great invention and always makes me happy. I don't have them enough.
2. #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 and the funny people they are. Beware world, they are coming.
3. Naked tiny buns. Much cuter than big ones
4. The few times Ivy has peed on the potty. True joy it gives me.
5. Hot chocolate with whipped cream, homemade bread, and other food I have been consoling myself with this week.
6. The potential awesome movies I need to still see on Redbox. Ironman 3, one day we will meet I promise.
7. THIS TALK. Windows of Heaven. Preach it Elder Bednar.
8. The people who I didn't plan on seeing during the day and really like. Those interactions are fun surprises and its different every day.
9. flip flops.
11. all the people I have never gave a thank you note too and forgave me.
13. My phone
1 cup peanut butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 honey, 1 tsp vanilla .