Monday, November 19, 2012

Fancy Paparazzi Pants


 Its official.  I'm fancy.  Wahoo Paparazzi!

Who would have thought six months ago I'd be charging full force?

Went to my first Simi Valley party!
It was loads of fun.



Right before the party.  Do I look all business?
Actually ended up changing my shirt to black one just like it. 

 I've been submitting my parties for November to the party of the month winning thing a gig.

Is this an awesome picture or what? 

This lady was cool, anyone who can rock pigtails is good in my book.

ps. had to post a decent picture of me to counter the halloween one ;) 

5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

You look fabulous! Can't wait to see all your stuff! That is a great picture of your party!

RachelAA said...

The girl in the back right corner - Melissa, loved her. We were in the same ward. She's fabulous! Way to go Brooke - you are so professional.

Amberli said...

do i spy a premier designs necklace in your cute head shot? or does paparazzi have a copy cat necklace? my friend sell premier designs and i've been wanting a necklace just like that!

brookeisacrazylady said...

of course not amberli! all paparazzi! $5

brookeisacrazylady said...

of course not amberli! all paparazzi! $5