Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mess is Best



Paisley squashed a bunch of freshly made oat bran muffins, don't have the foggiest idea why, but very age appropriate.



Dumping crap off your high chair is also very age appropriate. I've dusted off my kung fu skills blocking stuff to go in Ivy's mouth, from her pulling down heavy things and preventing other close calls. Maybe the next home movie should be Mama Kung Fu?

Mess cannot escape me, just changes shapes and forms. Luckily for you I didn't include the poop ones, although do have an awesome one on my phone. If only patience stuck to me half as good!

Looking forward to general conference Saturday and Sunday. This mama needs to fill her bucket, how bout you?

Headed to six flags today after school, second time, first time without Jason, wish me luck! Can't beat minutes away, I should time it. Why didn't anyone tell me how close it was to my house (okay so I knew but timing wasn't right).

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I needed to see this today. My house looked a mess this morning. Didn't take too long to get it functioning again but it looked TERRIBLE and I wanted to hide from it. Problem is that the mess-makers follow me.

Claire Thompson said...

Maybe Paisley is making a statement about oat bran muffins, that might be what Eric would do with them:) Isn't the floor mess crazy? our floor is now all laminate and everytime I sweep I am amazed at how much crap is on the floor and I cringe when I think about what must have been in the carpet when our table was over carpet. Laminate/wood flooring is the way to go, Jason is a DIY pro now I'm sure he could handle it.