Tuesday, March 13, 2012

33 years


We had chocolate cake for breakfast.

I met my sister and some great friends at the Americana in Glendale.

I ate Pinkberry. A giant one.

at 6:42 a.m. this morning I laughed my butt off when I saw my friends had decorated my house and left flowers. Especially loved the 'Hillary' sign. All my neighbors probably think thats my name.

Stepped a few minutes in Anthro.

Saw a live band...kids music, but whatever.

Rode a trolley :).

Opened some presents.

Used the line, "Come on please cause its my birthday" about 100 times on my kids...which might be my favorite thing of all.

Got lots of hugs.

Talked to my sisters.

Took some pictures.

Contemplated the fragility of life.

Glad to be alive.

Hope I get to live to til I'm 99. Give or take a few years.

Never did get that nap, but still a great day.









I'm going to pick up some shwarma, kebobs, tabouleh, hummus and pitas for dinner.

8 comments:

RachelAA said...

That's a gorgeous picture of you. Breakfast looks divine and you have some pretty cool friends!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Beautiful picture of you and Jason. You don't look a day over 25. =)
Happy Birthday.

Beth said...

awesome photos!so glad your day was great!

Claire Thompson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Sara Jane said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! It looks like it was a fun one. I love cake for breakfast on a b'day.

Unhappy Customer said...

I bet your kids want to celebrate your birthday every morning with cake!!

Tanya said...

so fun!! I am so glad you were spoiled by friends and family, you deserve it :D

Unhappy Customer said...

PS I'm totally eating cake for breakfast next year on my birthday!! My first birthday as a mom was not the funnest and I've learned the importance of planning my own birthday!!