Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


This might be my favorite Valentines' ever. Hearts and flowers. Bring it. Pink and red, can't get enough. Nothing special, nothing handmade, but just enjoying it. Since our anniversary is in 4 days, its like love week.



Pink Crepes. Berries and bananas...kids don't care. They just want jam, nutella and whip cream.
But I think we have a new tradition on our hands...if I can remember next year. I bet they will remind me.







I love all the individual pictures, but my favorite by far is when we get all five together. Its so rare and I've waited my whole life for our family to be 'complete' and know who will be in it and it just feels so good.

Sooooo. watch sappy movies today, wear some red lipsticks. Valentine's only happens once a year.

4 comments:

RachelAA said...

OK I so wish school over here began at 8:45. What a fun morning! And I totally get that feeling of completion. So great.

Nancy Jo said...

LOVE all the darling pictures! What a fun breakfast you had - pink crepes : ) Fantastic! Way better than our pink milk with cereal.

bro said...

Your girls so cute and boy so handsome, love them all, p and Baylie maybe particularly for the moment, maybe bc I am just getting to know them

Beth said...

Pink Crepes!!!! Awesome idea.