Thursday, October 7, 2010

trip pics for those who really love us



Here are the motherload of pictures. Spanding from Saturday to Wednesday.


Luke beat me on this by a nose, better work on my skills. Notice the always present silly bands!



The weather has been perfect! Not to hot, not too cold.




All the kids took turns flying Grandpa's remote controlled airplanes.



Paisley loves this car and rides around it in the house



Taking turns riding in Nana's new car



Seeing the 3D owl movie with Grandpa



Can you see Daisy with her life vest on in the background. She has jumped in twice, but the dog is a big chicken in the water.



Paisley looks too cute not to include this one despite her scary mother




Its not actually swimming weather, we are spoiled and my parents heated it to bath temperature. Pretty awesome. If you are local, you are welcome to come over.


Watching movies on the plane.



Enjoying some fine quality entertainment.



The start of our adventure, at LAX around 7 a.m.

10 comments:

RachelAA said...

The LAX picture is fabulous proof of how awesome you are.

Renee said...

I can't believe its actually swimming weather there! Actually it was here too until a couple of days ago. You are making me jealous that you get to see your mom or be on vacation. I am in big need of a California trip.

gina said...

You are a brave girl! 4 kids on a LONG flight, your kids probably don't even know how much you ROCK!

Courtney said...

So much fun. Wish we were there. I wish I was in a warm pool right now. So fun.

aedozier said...

Don't feel bad that you feel like an outsider. I live 2 hours from Dothan, and have too been gone since I was 18, and still feel like that when I go back. In fact I am headed there today!! Maybe we will run into each other!! Mama Rosa's sounds so delish!!! Keep having fun!!!
Allyson

Amber said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun. I wouldn't mind a ride in Nana's new car. And the life vest on the dog is hilarious!

Lindsey said...

Love the pictures!! Always so fun there! Everyone looks so great!!

Sarah said...

my child is OBSESSED with baylie! OBSESSED! She wants to come visit all the time! especially when i drop her off at 7am lol glad yall are having fun!

Unknown said...

Pirate vampire on the plane is genius!

Sara Jane said...

Your trip looks like so much fun. Glad you have such nice weather there.