I think this picture is great. I hope this is me when I'm old.
But my hair better be pink too. Minus the stoggie.
Here is what the email said. I am not a male basher (I happen to live with one of the best of them), but this was pretty funny. My comments are in red.
It is good to be a woman:
1. We got off the Titanic first. (oh, this one is sad.."Jack...shiver shiver...Jack")
2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses. Yuck who has done this?
3. Taxis stop for us. Never needed one, but I did one time ride in a van with 12 middle eastern valet drivers at the house of blues...long story.
4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo. (g-strings bathing suits anyone?)
6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves....MCCOY MEN!
7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know. ???
8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end. I've patted plenty of girl tushies. Its a sister-thing...my sisters hate it.
9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there. No, but I do check to see if I peed ;)
10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
I ommitted 11 and 12 in case my grandma read this
13. We will never regret piercing our ears. (actually I have...long story)
14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems. True that
15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.