Okay, so I'm too lazy to go get the camera out of my car, but we had a fabulous weekend in Arizona. I even saw a horse on my morning jog.
Today was crazy but fun. Here are the highlights.
1. Holy crap went running at 5:20 a.m. And didn't take a nap. But drank Diet Coke mid-day
2. Running partner friend's birthday was today and we shockingly pulled off a birthday surprise for her. I love surprises. And birthdays are so fun. The seven children and two babysitters were all wonderful so we could steal a minute alone to enjoy BBQ chicken salads and onion rings.
3. Talked to old friend on the phone who has new cute baby girl
4. Two out of three children went to the doctor and it went unusually smooth, some thanks to Luke listening to my ipod during the appointment and Darby not needing any shots...yes!
5. Knitted away at my knitting club tonite
6. Saw my sister and niece for a quick minute tonite when to reclaimed her phone charger from my house before her trip.
7. Got a package from my aunt that was so fun, thanks!
8. Did tremendous amounts of laundry today and got 99 percent of it put away and Luke even took it out (one load at least) of the dryer and plopped it on my bed and then put it folded in his drawer with Darby too.
9. Caught a few (like 5) minutes of Rachael Ray while folding clothes
10. Bathed children
11. Crockpot made my dinner, the mormon kind with cream of something, frozen chicken breast, packet of italian seasoning and cream cheese at the end...tossed with macaroni and a lettuce only salad on the side
12. Toying with idea of a new couch, suggestions appreciated...wow that would be the end of an era. Very exciting.
13. Talked to my other sister on the phone and saw pictures of her super cute new house. And my brother for a few minutes too! And my mom...and my dad...and Jason ...the phone is semi-attached to my ear.
14. Now if that isn't a dang good day I dont' know what is.