Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pictures coming soon

Okay, so I'm too lazy to go get the camera out of my car, but we had a fabulous weekend in Arizona. I even saw a horse on my morning jog.


Today was crazy but fun. Here are the highlights.



1. Holy crap went running at 5:20 a.m. And didn't take a nap. But drank Diet Coke mid-day

2. Running partner friend's birthday was today and we shockingly pulled off a birthday surprise for her. I love surprises. And birthdays are so fun. The seven children and two babysitters were all wonderful so we could steal a minute alone to enjoy BBQ chicken salads and onion rings.

3. Talked to old friend on the phone who has new cute baby girl

4. Two out of three children went to the doctor and it went unusually smooth, some thanks to Luke listening to my ipod during the appointment and Darby not needing any shots...yes!

5. Knitted away at my knitting club tonite

6. Saw my sister and niece for a quick minute tonite when to reclaimed her phone charger from my house before her trip.

7. Got a package from my aunt that was so fun, thanks!

8. Did tremendous amounts of laundry today and got 99 percent of it put away and Luke even took it out (one load at least) of the dryer and plopped it on my bed and then put it folded in his drawer with Darby too.

9. Caught a few (like 5) minutes of Rachael Ray while folding clothes

10. Bathed children

11. Crockpot made my dinner, the mormon kind with cream of something, frozen chicken breast, packet of italian seasoning and cream cheese at the end...tossed with macaroni and a lettuce only salad on the side

12. Toying with idea of a new couch, suggestions appreciated...wow that would be the end of an era. Very exciting.

13. Talked to my other sister on the phone and saw pictures of her super cute new house. And my brother for a few minutes too! And my mom...and my dad...and Jason ...the phone is semi-attached to my ear.

14. Now if that isn't a dang good day I dont' know what is.

6 comments:

christy said...

makes me tired just reading it, does sound fun though. get a leather couch, if not leather at least microfiber.

Amber said...

I agree with Christy. I would love a leather couch. Plus, you can easily wipe up spills and messes that your children make.

mist said...

You know I am on board with the leather idea. I have leather dining room chairs and love them! I am so glad to know that you are still running. I am training for a half marathon at the end of Aug...don't you think that is funny. So does everyone else, but I am going to show the world I can stick to an exercise plan...for the first time in my entire life. I am glad you had a fantastic trip. You deserve it. If you get rid of your couches give them a hug and kiss from me...lots of great memories.

cori said...

holy moly. what a good day for you.

go buy a couch... that is always fun! i want to everyday. but my kids will ruin it with sharpie pens and nail polish.. those are highly highly illegal around here.

and i got your message about the kirbster. can't talk about it. my kids are still asking me..."why mom, why?"

Heather said...

Busy Day! I want to buy a new couch too, but I can't really afford one right now. I saw a sectional on an Ethan Allen commercial that I would love to have. It's like individual chair pieces that go together to form the sectional. It would be fun to be able to change the configuration around. Plus it was red.

Sarah Heder said...

Geez! You sound like superwoman! You got EVERYTHING done! You're like the most amazing multi-tasker ever! How do you do it? Can you tell me what keeps you so motivated to run? I use to do it and I have stopped. I really need to get my butt in gear!