Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Some of my favorites


nothing is better than watching a sleeping child.  boy that sounds creepy if it wasn't coming from her mom!!! 

even better when they just fall asleep themselves somewhere because that is RARE!!!


I LOVE FAMILY SCRIPTURES READING FOR MOMENTS LIKE THIS!!!!  Guys, I mean GALS, I mean my family and few friends who read this.  Family Scripture reading is the best thing we do every day.  We don't even discuss much just read (can you guess which one of the parents likes to discuss and which ones just wants to read?)

Even if they moan or its like a practice in patience to hear new readers,  its the best thing!!!!

Don't be like us and implement this much sooner than we did!  Every person reads.  EVERY PERSON!  We just so like 2-3 verses per reader and 1 verse for the non-readers which we just tell them and they repeat it line for line.  WORTH IT!

Baylie's note to Luke about his talk on Sunday.





My girls are obsessed with the OUR GENERATION DOLLS AT TARGET (See I'm not even gonna call them american girl dolls) and since Baylie's birthday already passed and she was gonna be the only one without one and they were on sale I gave Baylie lots of opportunities to earn some money on Saturday so she could get one.  And of course then Paisley bawled because she was jealous of the one Baylie got even though Paisley could have gotten it and picked out her own just a few weeks ago.

Baylee's face was priceless and I got a cleaner house win win!

Guys the TANNERS CAME TO VISIT US!  Gosh I love those people.  My home away from home in college and just a tender spot in my heart! And so touched they were take time out of their trip to come visit us.  And even cuter they were on their now traditional grandkids trip!!!  So adorable we got to hang out with 3 cute little girls and get to know them better!  Reese, Audrey and Mae!


And in weird fashion it was like the only cold day and even rained when we were at the park!

Here is Uncle Ben surrounded by little women.  (should have taken a picture with me and aunt pam!)




While the big kids were in school we went to lunch.  These girls are all the same age!!!



Oh man I think we should recreate this one when they are 18 don't you think?





BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!!  OH MAN THIS BOY IS MAKING MY HAIR GRAY!  good think he is also super sweet and makes me laugh pretty good!!!  CAUSE HE SURE DOES WHAT HE WANTS WHERE DID HE GET THAT FROM?!!!!




I have never seen Annie Get your gun...wait unless Courtney was in a play of it but i don't think so.  anyway but i LOOOOOVE THIS SONG.  It might be my life mantra.  seriously how my mother raised me.  we women can do ANYTHING!  But sure glad and grateful to have those handsome strong men around cause boy we need them!!!  Super funny song though, every single one of us gets a kick out of it.  


2 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

You should frame the photo of luke with P. Cute Bailey note. Man I am afraid to do feats of strength with luke in july. I think I'm going to have to go oh my back/knee/elbow.

Lindsey said...

Love all the pictures with the Tanner cousins!!! They are darling! So fun you got to visit with them!! Love Luke and Jason picts! Glad Jason has his son! Love the dolls and am in love with Baylie's hair!!