Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter

I almost the kids today what I thought of the Easter bunny. Because Easter just seems too important ...the bunny definitely needs to take a back seat. Had a great and exhausting weekend. 

Church was wonderful. Fed our soul. 

He lives! 







This was such a neat surprise to read on Facebook. Go paisley! Happy mom moment 



We will not be doing the shaving cream dye method again but was fun to try. Wow what a mess. 

Women's conference with my little women. So so good 






Luke is anti egg dying 


Showing her bama pride! 


This is as far as the Easter decorations got. I kept asking Jason to get them down for me and he didn't til Monday and by then I had no time to decorate. Oh well next year.

2 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

Thanks for photos

Lindsey said...

Wow! Awesome way to dye easter eggs!!