Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Oh my goodness

I have so much to tell you.

But I'm tired and lazy.  Life is exhausting sometimes isn't it? 

Well yesterday had a fun surprise and Jason worked from home we went to lunch. BBQ. Yum. I can never eat enough ribs. 

Anywhoo the point is Jason told me at lunch that after next week, Luke won't be at school with his sisters til he is a junior in high school! Crazy!! 

I have been thinking about the Luke cause he has been severely outnumbered at our house lately. Monday we had missionaries and friends over for dinner and there were 10 ladies (ivy is a mini lady) and only one Luke. I told him maybe he should ask God why he wanted him to be surrounded by so many women in his life because he would tell him. 

Relief society has reminded me that there is much I want to do to help people and only so much I can do for people and I need to remember not to overstep that. Meals and kid watching primarily.  Two things I'm good at but two things that can burn me out too. 






Been reading this book to bond and keep tabs on my boy. It was good, I'm hooked.


Paisley playing with the Disney side app. 


Oh I've been trying to try out the gallon challenge lately. Drink a gallon of water a day! It is hard!!!  It's like the only healthy thing I've been trying to do lately. 


Oh ya I ran a 5 k on Saturday! My first one in forever!! Like ten years? Maybe 13? But great cause and boy was it hot!! And yes I got smoked but oh well did well for me. I almost dry heaved at the finish line. No joke. Next time I'm going to eat breakfast first. It was torture for the kids to come too and Jason but we headed to the beach afterwards so that was wonderful. 




4 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

You can tell Luke the best thing about sisters is nieces and nephews and he never has to compete to be the best brother.

Brandon Walter Evans said...

You can tell Luke the best thing about sisters is nieces and nephews and he never has to compete to be the best brother.

Nancy Jo said...

Love the chocolate saying : ) Cute pics of kids!

Lindsey said...

Way to go running the 5K!! You rock! Beach and Jason working from home sound great! Can't believe Luke is getting so old. You are the best mom for him--reading his books and telling him to pray! Let's get him out here!!