So in her honor here are 18 things we like about Christie…drum roll please!
1. She has character up the wazooo. One of my favorite Christie quotes…when crap happens or money runs thin chalk it up to building character :)
2. Christie gives great pep talks…and be might one of the only people who as she has described has seen me flapping like a turkey in my front room when i was throwing a fit and frustrated at the kids. When I feel like I'm doing it all wrong she reassures me that life is not as bad as I think.
3. Great speaker. Christie has a confidence like I've never seen when speaking in front of people.
4. Her confidence! Wow, if we could bottle it up in a jar and sell it the world would be a better place…okay maybe if we gave it away and not sold it it would be better or we could be really rich.
5. Her appreciation of my cooking and baked goods. Despite not being a fan of lemon lettuce (her only flaw) who doesn't love to cook for someone who appreciates it!
6. Chrities can-do attitude. There is no obstacle too big or goal or dream she will not achieve when she puts her mind to it. When Christie is determined, watch out world!
7. Humor---Chritie is freaking funny.
8. Cinnamon challenger---a never forgotten moment in the McCoy household, slight barfing and all.
9. Music lover, and keeps us in the know of what is totes hip which I'm sure is not totes or hip at all to say anymore
10. Gifted writer, very impressed when I've read of hers
11. Her kind heart. Christie has done service for our family and I've seen her do it to others, she has a big heart and is beautiful on the inside and outside.
12. Child celebrity…meaning, great with children and mine love her
13. Resilience. The girl refuses to be knocked down and something I really admire about her
14. Her testimony of Christ is strong and true
15. Good hair…no joke, she got an extra dose in heaven
16. Independent…nothing scares her! or she fakes it well!
17. Not many people know this about her, but she is very artistic and does amazing work with pen art and its one of my favorite things ever. Her speciality is quote design and I keep telling her she should sell them but I know she does it just for herself.
18. Her future's so bright ya gotta wear shades! Such a great future ahead of her and can't wait to see where her journey takes her. I have faith in the person she wants to become and I know she will get there. Christie, Why are you so awesome? Us McCoys love you and are always cheering for you!
(ps. and we love this great gal on the left as well ;)