Sunday, August 3, 2014

The good ones

I love to see the temple I'm going there someday. To feel the Holy Spirit to listen and to pray. For the temple is the House of God a place of love and beauty. I can prepare myself while I am young, this is my sacred duty. 

I love to see the temple Ill go inside someday. To covenant with my Father to promise to obey. For the temple is holy place where we are sealed together. As I child of God I've learned this truth, a family is forever.

Our McCoy family of seven plus a few extra in the picture. 






Proud of this little girl. She got her first cold sore this week and it was tough. But us Mccoys can do hard things! 




1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

These pictures are my favorite! So neat to have your family picture by the temple. Love the individual pictures too!! Darling kids!