Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Embrace

So lately I have embracing myself.  Not literally but figuratively (ahahah no pun intended).

I try to work out when I can.  I try to eat healthy.

But I just bought 3 more pairs of leggings.  Why oh why did someone not tell me about leggings before?  Its like living in your pajamas its so great.  and if you get a print on them they sorta look like real pants…who cares I don't they are just so comfy.

The scale seems to be playing a mean trick but i am choosing to ignore it and buying more stretchy pants.  and doing my hair and makeup.

Good hair and makeup and fix lots of problems in the world. and comfy pants. (oldnavy.com recently)

But the smartest thing I ever did was buy this swimsuit.

I love it and can't wait to wear it and wish it didn't cost a million dollars cause I want to buy three. and yes you all can get the same exact one cause who cares and we will high five each other on the beach.

hello body whom i love no matter what you look like.  we are gonna have fun in the water this summer because I will always always get in.

its cool to have your thighs touch by the way, its even cooler if they love each other so much they are smooshed together like they are hugging.  thats a thing.

its from albion fit.  love my limerick but dang computer keeps blocking it cause of my filter!

and yes you might not recognize me cause I look exactly like this model.  twins.





5 comments:

RachelAA said...

Muah! Thanks for this post. And yes, your hair did look amazing Monday!!

Lindsey said...

That is a cute suit! And I am glad you are embracing yourself cause you are beautiful. xo

Beth said...

LOVE the suit!!!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I need a link to your favorite leggings. =)

Mindy said...

I love that meme about men mentioning weight. SO TRUE!! I know I say this all the time, but I love how honest and real you are on your blog (and in real life). I read so many friends' blogs that make me feel like a complete loser and I can't relate to anyone or anything and reading your blog brings me back down to earth. Awesome stuff happens, and crap happens. We don't absolutely love everything that happens to us, but we can get through it and learn to have a good attitude. That's what I learn from your blog every time I read it. Thanks!