Sunday, May 19, 2013

Harry potter ...check

My detective skills led me to discover that Luke had gone to the school library to check out the latest Harry potter book. Ya know, what I had told him not to read yet.   I have been trying to slow done his reading the whole series because I was worried they were too old for him but apparently he was going to be sneaky about it so just said ok. Honesty is better than having to sneak 

Results... He read book 6 and 7 this week and book 7 in 24 hours staying up til midnight to finish (which he sneaked doing as well) 

Well its in his blood and one of the greatest series ever! One day he can watch all the movies too. :)

And yes silly pictures is pretty much all I can get out of him these days. 


3 comments:

Mindy said...

I agree with everything in this post. (Long live Harry Potter!)

Brandon Walter Evans said...

hopefully you got a long talk out of it how his parents know better than the public school system what he needs.

RachelAA said...

I used to be sneaky and stay up last midnight reading goosebumps. At least Harry Potter has a bit more depth to it! Cute boy!