Its Saturday morning and my kids woke up at 6:10 a.m.....yay. Maybe should have not watched that movie til 1 a.m. last nite. Hunger Games
My mind is churning...here are the highlights.
1. Singing Time on Sunday....always working out the kinks on Saturday, always wondering if I've planned enough to keep their attention ...3 to 11 years can be a tough audience
2. Paparazzi...going to drop off invites to my neighbors today. I figure they have been wondering what is going on at my house.
3. Must frost cupcakes. Relief Society luncheon today, love those kinds of things. Really.
4. PTA, i'm the membership VP for next year...hmmm...better go check into what that actually does. Our PTA is basically just a few moms and trying to boost its numbers so we can spread out the workload! How to recruit and motivate is the tricky part. Especially when there is a language barrier with a good portion with the parents.
5. Dinner. What to make for dinner? Wait...maybe nachos? do I have stuff for that...need to check
6. Luke football game at 3, need to be there at 2:30, leave house at 2:15
7. Baptism today, leading music for last song. Must figure out how to lead music before 5:30 p.m....I don't know if thats really gonna happen cause I haven't figured it out yet in 34 years (thankfully kids don't care, but for adults its a bit embarrassing)
8. Get dressed, look presentable
9. Feed kids, do their hair.
10. Laundry before tomorrow?
11. Tomorrow is fast Sunday, our ward is fasting for the unemployment needs of the families (us included!)
12. Going to a really cool baby blessing tomorrow very early tomorrow.
13. Go practice tomorrows singing time some more and figure it out....dude that calling gives me a bit of anxiety!
14. I'm sure there are some dishes calling my name dang it. Never ends.
15...okay, now whats for breakfast?
okay, i think my brain has been dumped. now to start checking off the list.
Wish me luck.