Thursday, March 1, 2012

Christie's Baptism



This past Sunday we had some really awesome news...Christie got baptized! By Jason! It was even better than the Oscars (on the same nite). Plus Brandon and Avi got to come!

What can I say about Christie? Well, my kids love her and she has just been a big blessing in our life. I did not know how I would be able to have four kids and a new baby and Christie helped me so much and lightened my load. Seriously she has been an answer to prayer and the fact that she is now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is so dang awesome and cool. Jason was honored that she asked him to do it!

It has been so inspiring watching her embrace the gospel and she has read the Book of Mormon faster than anyone I know (I think like a month!)...I could take a few notes from her. the cute young women in our ward have really loved her and they've had scripture reading parties during the week to help her with her goal. Having some the of the missionary discussions at our house was very special and I am just so proud of her and love her and so glad we have her in our life. She is already going to seminary at 6:30 a.m. every morning before school! Thats dedication!



1 comment:

Amber said...

That is just SO awesome! I love it. I'm excited for you guys and for Christie. Way to go girl!