Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Resumed

Feeling better, turns out I was sick too which was lovely. Then we missed Luke's Christmas performance where he sang a bunch of songs cause I was too sick to look in his backpack so Jason could go. Awesome and felt terrible, haven't missed something like that before but it he sang us a little during family home evening. They even sang Hallelujah from Shrek/American Idol.

So now I have four days left before the kids are out of school for three weeks. Four days to get anything done and the first on the list will be to buy some food and try to get Christmas packages sent off. I had this awesome handprint gift idea for all the grandparents that we started working on before Thanksgiving, but realized a few days ago that I accidentally told Darby to sign on Luke's hand print so now do I just scrap the whole thing? Haven't decided. Probably shouldn't but...

While I was sick I got a few more concrete ideas for the Ladies Think Club together so just need to pick a date in 2011 to start.

By the way, if you want Baylie to do something in the house and she won't comply, just address her as her alter ego Sparkly the dog and Sparkly is bound to help you. Love that Sparkly. Then you just pet and praise her and say "good dog' when she is finished. Whatever works.

3 comments:

bro said...

Sparkly sounds like brenna, luke must have got gma daltons genes, but prob there are real good mccoy singers also.

Beth said...

Sparkly is awesome! And I, of course, love that Luke is a little singer. How cool!

Rojahn Family said...

I am laughing so stinkin' hard I'm having a hard time typing here!!!! I love Sparkly!!! Oh my gosh that's funny!!!!