I mean the last 30 minutes...okay two hours before dad comes home.
We had moments of awesome today, but sure hit the crapper.
I scheduled a babysitter for tonite (promising my baby would already be asleep so I don't scar this cute girl anymore) and I think I'm too tired to go. I mean I'm gonna go, and be glad I did, but I'm tired.
Here are the questions of the universe I'm thinking today....
1. Why do kids like to scream so much? Oh wait, is that just mine?
2. How after ten years of awesome driving records, no tickets, Jason and I got a total of FOUR tickets in the last two months...THREE from Jason. Are you kidding? The world must be backwards.
3. Why doesn't everyone just recognize the sole reason that New Moon was so much better than Twilight was because of the new director.
4. Was I the last person who saw New Moon? It was great actually. Now wait, Luke told me a girl in his class seen New Moon and Twilight? Always shocks me what parents let their kids do...
5. To Sponge Bob or Not to Sponge Bob? I was against, than I caved, now I'm back on the anti-wagon...but my kids love it and try to sneek it past me. I actually think its really funny...but maybe not ready for my three year old. Just not crazy about the talk in it....
6. Why did I learn how to make crepes when those things are so addicting? Seriously I think I sabotaged all my grape nuts/protein bar eating week in one afternoon.
7. Which brings me to wonder if the teacher breakfast at the school that I've been having freaky nightmares about going to work out? Oh have mercy, the woes of the PTA....what I never knew....and don't want to.
8. Why when you hear your house making no noise at all, do you know for sure, and can swear in blood, that your kids are up to no good whatsoever? Like Darby drawing on my carpet. Hmm....why is the quiet such a give away?
9. Why is my brain dump of a blog so important to me? Is it because I feel like someone is listening above the age of three? Or is it because it connects me to the other side of world?
Luke says I'm done. Guess I better go check on the world I live in right now. No more hiding. I hear noise upstairs so thats good. Better go put on some makeup up for my hot date....I think we might go to Lowes...
Alls well that ends well, so I better go figure out how to end this day well. Wish me luck.