Thursday, March 4, 2010

No sleep around here



I like this picture. This girl makes me laugh. Also makes me yell, but laugh too. Here she is watching a show if you can't recognize the zoned out look.



My sick little girl (possible RSV) But still cute too!

Since you all asked, the very cute hat and headband is from sister in law/Aunt Cori who knows cute things. Good taste for sure.



6 month stats.

60 % weight and 30 % height....60 % head

16.9 lbs

25 1/2 inches long

Right on par for my girls

No teeth

4 comments:

Than and Erica said...

that hat is super cute!

Lindsey said...

Where did you get that hat. Sorry Paisley is still sick. She is a little chunka cutie pie. So is Baylie!

Nancy Jo said...

The picture of Baylie made me laugh too. So did you knit the hat in your spare time? Paisley looks darling in it!

Lindsey said...

K--Baylie's eyes are soo blue. And I love to hear her stats! She is doing great.