Friday, January 1, 2010

What we are doing in 2010



Are these cute or what? They are my favorite Christmas things.

Today I put away Christmas...Thanks to the help (and nudging) of my cute sister in law Erin. She is a McCoy afterall, the most organized people on the planet... (that and the Lemmon/Kirby people)...and we all know I could use more organizing...or something, I don't know what.




Paisley chilling in her exer-saucer.. Should exersaucer by hypenated? or is it two words..exer saucer. Is it even a word? These things you don't use very long but they are priceless for those months you do...I've actually never bought one myself, just borrowed or been donated other peoples.



Cute sister in law Erin with little P.



Luke and cousin Alex playing tough guys.



These boys are big studs for sure.
With the defect little mermaid umbrella and all. Poor little little mermaid umbrella. (Dont' worry mom, we still have the other little mermaid umbrella just like it. This one lost its battle to the destructive wind)

4 comments:

embot said...

Brooke! you got family after all! I"m so happy for you.

Than and Erica said...

I love your stockings. Did you make them??? Where did you get them?? I've put off stockings for my family because I just can't decide on any that I love. Those were super cute. That is actually a goal of mine for this year...to get REAL stockings for my fam. I have 12 months...we'll see if I actually do it. And I got your package...thanks for the toffee!! The cream was great too. :)

Nancy Jo said...

I did notice the umbrella : ) good thing you have another (or is it on the other side : ) Paisley is just darling!

Lindsey said...

I want to meet Paisley! So jealous of Erin holding her! We are so lucky to all have those cute stockings! Your family is so big and cute! Luke and Alex do look like studs.