Thursday, October 22, 2009

The day I saw Halle Berry...



Right here, at Lombardi Ranch in Saugus at the kids maze I rubbed shoulders with Halle Berry. With her daughter. As I was looking at my daughters bare bum to pick out the pieces of hay out of her underwear. Thanks to years of People magazine reading I was able to spot her quickly, and then she came right up to us. Darby's preschool teacher talked to her... yes, my best star sighting yet...totally blows Fred Savage at Ralphs in 2001 out of the water.



Halloween is approaching...and I think I have my costume idea finalized. Its a bit mom-ish...okay, really mom-ish, but thats the world I'm in right, so might as well embrace it...here's the hint...I will be Pink :)



Paisley still hates the car, but stayed all stuggly in here. Plus I got some sun on my face.



Not the most flattering, but super talented kid holding techniques




Darby preschool class plus little siblings




typing with one hand now, gotta run

6 comments:

Tara said...

Pretty impressive holding two children!

That IS a great celebrity sighting!

Than and Erica said...

I'm a total people reader and love pop culture so you win coolest mom of the day award from me. if it would have been me I probably would have made a big fool of myself.

christy said...

we did this exact thing here today with Avery's preschool class, no celebrity sighting though.

Lindsey said...

Too cute!! The pumpkin patch is so fun. I don't think they exist out here! Very good baby holding skills with Paisley in the front and Baylie on top! How did she even get up there? I still have NEVER seen a famous person with 4 years in LA. I guess I wasn't in the right parts! Miss you guys!

Chani said...

Congrats! I would have gone camera crazy! I LOVE seeing famous people. I say that like I see them daily, but actually this is not the case! We don't see many celebrities in So. Utah, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw Seal and Heidi Klum in Disneyland. I followed them until their security guard started acting a little nervous about he crazy lady from Utah!!! Oh, and the pumpkin patch is darling.....

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!