Saturday, April 26, 2008

Will you please clean her up?



I don't know why I feel the need to show the gross-ness/still kinda cute-ness that is my life. Mostly cause I'm usual the only adult at home and wish someone could see this. I have this real hope that when I die there is like a major file on my life that I could can rewind and watch again. On a big screen. Or that my guardian angels/fairy godmothers are chuckling along with me. Cause we see a whole lot a mess over here. Especially from this little gal who is in the 15 % height for her age...guess she'll be short like her mama.



Who puts their foot up on the table?

And how did it get covered, just covered, in dinner (Indian food, chicken and rice?). Yes, and I know I should have a bib on her (like the cool one Hillary gave me), but today I just didn't.


And yes she did, she ate some off her foot.
Delicious.


And why the heck do I have my camera so close at hand and take a picture. Well, I hope this comes in handy when she is 15. Or when she is a mom 3000 miles away from me. But I sure do love this messy face. And quickly plopped her in a bath.

8 comments:

Beth said...

Hey, sometimes big mess=happy and busy child=a moment for mom. And you can worry about clean up later, right? She is too cute, even with food all over. And I love that she is eating Indian food.

Heather said...

Messy food pictures are always fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks like she loves your cooking! Good sign. Loved the picture. Memorable. xoxomom

Courtney said...

I love that her foot is covered in food. How do kids get so dirty sometimes? They have this amazing ability to make messes. I guess you can call it a talent. And, Beth, I love your thought process. Way to live in the moments and not worry about messes!

Lindsey said...

That pict with the feet covered and her eating it is definitely one for the books!! So great! We love you Baylie. That is one of the best pictures I have seen.

Brandon Walter Evans said...

i think mama mccoy is a genius. i was just about to say how that salad looked awesome. good job.

kasie said...

bailey looks so cute with her foot up on the table.its so cute when there so messy!

Sheri N. said...

I love these photos! You are right...perfect for when she is a mom.