Thursday, August 30, 2007

Summer trip to Washington


We love the Lake. Any lake. We love being on the boat. Although for a while I was missing the warm bama water. It wasn't too bad though.

Here is shocker of the century, me wake boarding. I'll I kept thinking is, I've done a stinking triathlon and had 3 babies, I better be able to do this. I've done it a couple of times, but last summer couldn't get up. But this summer the stars aligned and I did it! Yahoo! Only good reason to take a picture in my bathing suit.

Luke and Mia in the shallow water

I think this is my favorite picture of Baylie to date. Probably cause this is what she does for me all the time and can never take a picture of it.


V and D. The best of friends one minute and squabbling the next, but mostly BFF.
They played together so nice. Vienna is constant smiles, seriously all the time.
I've never seen anything like it.

One of our favorite pastimes. Nothing like a big red bat to help the ego

Is the most awesome tree house for a grandma and grandpa to have?

Luke on the boat. This is a fake smile because he didn't love when we hit the wake and the boat rocked. Okay, this is the grand finale of the Washington pictures....big sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO jealous! Wish so bad we could've been there, miss the boat and lakes so bad. Awesome pics Brooke, thanks for posting 'em for us "far far away on Judea's plain" McCoys. First time seeing PeterPan...er Porter I mean. We haven't seen recent pics of Marschell's and Spencer's kids in forever, did you convert them to blogging?