Sunday, August 5, 2007

Late post of Friday


Lindsey and I and our many children went to Long Beach on Friday. It is beautiful. The LA version of San Diego? Anyway, I want to go back with Jason and spend a whole day down there, cause I've decided its not a half day thing. We were in the car for almost 3 hours and stayed less than two. Don't you want to move here?

I think thats the Queen Mary in the background? Maybe. Is there anything better than chasing birds? I'd do it myself it I didn't look so foolish. And only one crazy time when Darby ran away from us. I sent Luke after her (this is very common, he runs picks her up and brings her back), but she was really hauling it and I had Baylie strapped on me so Lindsey dashes off her and had to run full blast to get her back. Sheesh. She was out of sight and over the hill. And Lindsey's shoe fell off on the way. And funny I still don't believe in those kid leash things.

Traffic on the 405. Doesn't this give you the chills? At 10:30 a.m. See how I even got the copper in the corner? Yep, better put the camera away and focus on going 5 miles an hour so I don't get a ticket.

Kids in crib. how cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you and Linds have been having tons of fun together. Hmm, maybe I will join you for a day trip soon.
Mist

Nancy Nurse said...

Wow, I didn't realize how much Baylie looks like Luke until this picture...

Lindsey said...

Gotta love LA traffic. At least once a week I say that I am never getting on the freeway again. Where did you find that pict of us with S.D.? So funny.

cori said...

can hardly wait to see you guys. love these pics.

Anonymous said...

Welp, all I can say is......it's time to MOVE! Arizona is much more traffic-less. Just much much more hot. Miss you guys!