Friday, May 4, 2007

CRANKY LADY


Not to dissuade anyone from having more children, but the no sleep thing and messy messy house sometimes wears you down. Its not actually no sleep because that is improving, but its the I still don't what the heck I'm doing and its my third child thing. So its a good thing my kids are stinky cute. And here is proof. Here is Darby on the skateboard with her baby and the help of our cute almost 10 year old friend Sophie (Happy Birthday on Monday!) . Lets all give a moment of prayer for my sweet husband who has to put up with this cranky lady.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I don't believe you when you say you are cranky. You are one of the toughest chics I know. You're probably just too hard on yourself. You rock!!! So keep rocking on baby!!! You're a great mom.
On a side note though, maybe it's just time for a girls night. Let's go.