Friday, August 25, 2017

We are doing it!

Remember how scared I was about school starting?

Well it's working out. Boy we are busy and tired. More than I can remember . But just taking it day by day and trying to keep a happy home.

The transition to switching to nighttime scripture study is doing ok. It feels soo much harder probably because I'm much more a morning person but we are trying to make it happen.

Glad jason is back from Florida even though almost every second of his weekend is sucked up to an ayso coach training!!!

Luke's body is recovering from his first game. Football is no joke! Neither is early morning seminary. Glad we went conservative on his class schedule.

Next week is going to be even more nutso but just not going to worry about each day til it's before me and know that God will always help me accomplish much more.

The eclipse was much cooler than I thought it would be ! Glad I got to watch it with amber and christie v!























This is the girls going through Mahina's hand me downs .

And paisley read the 13th article of faith in church.




Luke scored two touchdowns his first game and had three long completed passes! It was so fun and super duper hot to watch . I took the girls out of school early so we can go. Jason was still in Florida .


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

Love all the pictures and glad you are surviving! Know you could do it!! Love you all!