Tuesday, August 15, 2017

school is back

My kids love their teachers.

Darby has a teacher that has pet snakes that he feeds in the class.  It is quite the hit.

Luke is gone now from 6:15 a.m. in the morning til 6:15 p.m. at nite.

Which made me realize we need to rethink that chore chart of ours because he needs to get out off it and maybe just stick to mowing the front yard and taking out the trash when he can? How time is changing.

Spiritual wisdom (still from stake conference).  Pres. W said that faith is choice.  He spoke about my favorite parable currently, the 10 virgins and the 5 who had oil in their lamps.  How do we get our oil?  Much of our precious oil is about charity.  We can pray for charity, but mostly charity is found in the doing.

A cute little (ok not so little) YW spoke Miss M and she said, if its important to us, its important to God, so we can ask him for help.

Going to pick up Darby now, the little girls got out early today.  Painted my nails, went grocery shopping and on a hike this morning in beautiful cloudy weather that teases us!  I want rain and it green again!

I think I still have a hand cramp from all the papers I had to fill out on the first day of school. Wow.


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love your blog!! Such good stuff!! Miss you guys!!!