Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Evans and Tanner side


Ya know what I love? 

Go with the flow family who don't mind if you just get a spend a little time with them but are fun and want to see you!!  I didn't want to miss out on seeing my side of the family so we went up a day early before the reunion. 

Pam and Ben let us stay the nite with them and we had a BBQ at Alex and Nicole's and Abby was in town too! So got to see lots of cousins and Uncle rick and Aunt Laurie. Just wish I would have taken more pictures but we had just driven up that nite so I was beat! 

Then we went to the church history center the next morning and wow that place is amazing. Wanted to cry the whole time the spirit of the restoration was so strong and tender. Such moving stories and art work. 

Then we had a swim party with the Evans and Speirs! Love them and grateful they wanted to see us too!