Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Barf-a-moly

Welp there goes 24 hours I can never get back. Cause I had to babysit that thing. Pinterest you failed me again. Fail proof you said. Can't be ruined you said. Well I'm an over achiever cause this sucked hard. And my second opinion (Jason) is officially fired. Cause I sorta reminds me of formula that has been left in the bottle that you found in your car that has been sitting there for weeks. Or maybe like really gross mayonnaise?

Ugh. Crap crap crap . Well better go dump out the other five jars of this. Or maybe I should plug up the gopher holes with it? 

Homemade yogurt ... You teased me with your more delicious and affordable appeal and than tricked me! Curse you today but one day I tell you . One day!!!


5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Made me laugh! Good idea for gophers but then once it has been in the sun awhile, you might have to leave your yard. It looks like you mixed expired mayonnaise and cottage cheese.

Heather said...

Yeah, it looks pretty gross. I've had a couple of failures from Pinterest too.

Hillary said...

Hilarious! Well, not your disappointment of course, but we've all been there. Heartbreaking and comparing it to old milk that you've found? Ugh. I totally got that one.

Mindy said...

Like your blog title says... "I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work!" :-)

Sara Jane said...

C has made yogurt a few times--did you try to can it??? I think it might have curdled because of too much heat--I'll have to ask him, but he makes his at a low temp and watches it like crazy--I'll ask him what recipe he does.