Monday, December 26, 2011

Uncle Brandon


I can't say enough about how wonderful it was that Brandon was here. Seriously the best Christmas present ever. No seriously I keep wracking my brain when the last time I saw him was and still haven't figured it out so that just means its been a long time. We just loved it. The kids loved seeing him, the only bittersweet thing was that I missed most of his visit since I was at my grandma's funeral which I will tell about later. Brandon is just as cool as I remembered and its so much nicer to talk face to face than hearing him over the phone which we have been doing for so long. Plus he told me some hilarious stories and we have plans to see him again in the next few months if it all works out.



You are going to see a theme here, all the kid wanted to get on Brandon's shoulder and between Linds and I thats a lot of kids! Thankfully Luke's big self opted out :)


Brandon with the babies, two of his littlest nieces.



Ahh its so nice having Lindsey close again. It made the holidays so much better.


Having races in the street.





Lindseys street in Upland, CA





At the end of the nite on Christmas Eve. Saying goodbye



Thanks Brandon, I know it was expensive and crazy but we loved having you here.

3 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time with Brandon! So glad he could come and visit.

bro said...

Xoxo

Lindsey said...

Thanks for taking all the pictures!!! Loved seeing Brandon and your family!!