This was in Luke's backpack after school. Written in very neat penmanship that he must have inherited from his dad. Let it be documented that Luke is 8 1/2 years old and is in third grade, Mrs, Helgeson's class (and 83 lbs in case anyone is wondering...). I kept his spelling.
1. Fun is watching TV all day and playing video games all night.
2. Fun is going to Los Vagas and living in a condo.
3. Fun is going to the movies all week.
4. Fun is eating ice cream all day.
5. Fun is going to your cousins house and stay all month.
6. Fun is geting to be the school princeable and declare no homwork.
7. Fun is having to never go to school again.
8. Fun is turning into a millionair in 24 hours.
9. Fun is getting all the video games in the world.
10. Fun is being allowed to shut down all the schools in the world for 6 weeks.
Thanks Luke, good to know a little more about what you think of school at this point in your life. Hope you get to have lots of fun in your life!