Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Orange you glad.... ahahahah





Darby's favorite blanket. Just thought I should get a picture before the remaining scraps of it have to get tossed....its coming Darby, get ready.




Oh look, I took out my pigtails again! But at least I will smile for the camera.



Happy Mother's day to me on Sunday. Probably my favorite one yet. Despite the fact that I didn't us all coordinated like I planned in my head and hair done. Ya know what, shoot at least we made it to church! Jason spoke and told many a McCoy story mingled with scripture :) The kids showered me with hugs and I even made crepes like I wanted. Jason let me sleep in an extra hour and I got a manicure and pedicure with my friend Becky the day before. Really, any day they have brownies at church is a good day right? Thanks Laurie!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the orange pics of Baylie and Darby. Darby's hair is looking so long. It makes her look so old. And, your Mother's day pic is framable. It is so cute. You look so good. I am so glad you had a great mother's day.

Beth said...

Don't you throw out that blankie. I have a traumatic blankie story. I say you keep it until it disintegrates.

And yes, that last pic is great!

Amber said...

I was gonna say the same thing as Beth. Don't throw out the blankie. Save it for her. Although I don't have a traumatic blankie story but still.

Totally cute last picture. And I think your girls hair looks great. I would say putting a headband in it is fixing it. Especially when they are cute headbands with bows on them.

Nancy Jo said...

You look marvelous! And have darling kids too! Love the orange pics. Glad you had a great mother's day!

bro said...

cute photos thanks although your bebe (p) is a mccoy for sure

Lindsey said...

I LOVE the picture of you with the kids. They all look so so tan!! That must be all that fun in the sun baseball! You look beautiful! I am impressed how good you are doing and you are almost due!! So happy that you are going to have another McCoy daughter! Love the oranges picts too.

tphillips said...

Love the pic of baylie and darby...baylie's eyes look awesome. Also love the last pic...you look great!!!