Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bunch of Nothing

I can't download my pictures from Thanksgiving cause I have low disk space and I need smarty pants Jason to work out issues like that. He still makes jokes about the fact that I used to work for Cougarnet, the BYU's equivalent of campus tech support. It is pretty funny I agree, I was the only female, the only one who didn't score perfect on their ACT and a bit out of place. But hey man, I got social skills and my mama taught me how to rock an interview so they had to hire me. Don't know if I actually helped any people with their computer problems but I was fun to talk to :)

If you want to see the cutest pictures ever, way better than my camera, Go visit Boston McCoys. Now that I'm remember Amberli did email me some so guess I could go get them there. So I will slap some on here later so they get in 'The Book"

My boy left without giving me a hug this morning before school. This is a first, and not a good way to start the day and probably zapped me a thousand points from the parenting scoreboard. He got in trouble for ripping up one of Baylie's Christmas ornaments "Darby told me too!" which of course then I chucked his instead. He was not happy. Probably not the best way to handle it, but that wouldn't be the first time eh?

Now I'm off to move my butt. I quit my gym membership since I can longer get up at 5 a.m. due too laziness and Paisley refuses to go to the childcare there, so now I'm going three times a week to workout at the Stake Center (church) where this awesome trainer teaches for FREE!. And we all shut the doors to the gym and block the stairs to the stage and let the kids run around. Which is perfect cause they can play with their friends and I get a workout even though it means I'm not usually 'ready' for the day til noon but that is perfectly fine in my life right now. Plus since I'm a little out of shape I can go 'check on Paisley' anytime I feel like I'm going to puke. Great strategy.

Okay, out of the door. My dear friend Claire is moving to Utah in less than a week. Very sad about it, but happy for her. We have been friends for a very long time and really I'm only okay with it cause I have so many friends in Utah now and especially a sister so I might see her occasionally. Just remembering that Claire (and Amber) helped me paint my house til 1 a.m. the nite before we moved (or was it 2 am.?), did the triathlon with me, and is one of my few pre-kid, first in California friends. Okay, lets all boo hoo for moving friends. Now I gotta run.

4 comments:

Mommy said...

'check on Paisley' - love it!!! ; )

RachelAA said...

Random dance party - HOW FUN! And so sad about your friend because good friends really are hard to come by. I always think about all the people I would gather from my life and force to live in one spot by me :) hehe one day right!?!?

Renee said...

Awe so sorry about Claire moving. I know she has been a long time friend. That stinks. Where is she moving? Next your turn to move here. Haha jk.

Kurt+Amy said...

UH OHHH...your secret is out! lol! I was laughing so hard when I read your "check on paisley" strategy. You're hilarious! I am so glad that you don't want to get up at 5 am anymore and now you can join me at bootcamp. You're an awesome person and I'm so glad I have the opportunity to get to know you. ♥- Amy Shillig aka your bootcamp instructor ;)