Monday, February 8, 2010

Blogger

blogger won't let me upload this video of Darby lip syncing to high school musical cd. its really long and only interesting to my family, but its what i got. its amusing cause darby doesn't actually know the words to the song even though we've listened to it a million plus times, which is a trait she inherited from me (and linds).

here's the deal on no sugar. i did it. not finished yet. i'm suprised i could. totally helps that jason is doing it with me. last nite for a snack he ate a bowl of cereal and we laughed about that. what day is it? Monday. How many days is that? Here's my conclusion.

LIFE WITHOUT SUGAR IS BORING. Bla.

we have a big week ahead. going to utah for probably the most action packed two days ever. going to see a cute cousins wedding (which also doubles as a family reunion to family i rarely see), our good friends go through the temple for the first time and sealed, and then meet my new future sister in law. not to mention that my parents will be there, play in the snow (there better be snow!), meet new babies, see my grandparents, survive the road trip, and two stops along the way there. excited but lots to plan to pack up my family of six oh yeah, and valentine's too. better get my magic hat on. wish me luck.

(sorry I didn't email you Gina, I've been a bit of a daze, its been crazy here, but i will, so you can be boring like me)

10 comments:

tphillips said...

go you on the no sugar!!! You're rockin' it girl! Have fun on your trip! Sounds like it will be packed full of fun!

christy said...

no snow in the valley but you can get some up in the mountains. it's nice and sunny and in the 40's today.

Heather said...

Your video file cannot exceed 100 MB, which for my camera translates to 1 minute long clips. The only other way you can post it is to post it to youtube and link it on your blog.

Have fun on your trip!

Nancy Jo said...

Will you email me the video? Congrats on the no sugar thing. I am impressed!

Jenn said...

so, what kind of cereal was it? Lucky Charms...cause I know that doesn't have sugar in it! haha

didn't know you were going to Utah..Have a great trip!!

brookeisacrazylady said...

kix

Brandon Walter Evans said...

you should email it instead : ) looks like mom beat me to the idea

Brandon Walter Evans said...

say hi to gma and gpa for me if you remember : ) sounds crazy

Renee said...

Yes we have snow but the valley doesn't. Guess you will have to have to go sledding with us! Can't WAIT to see you guys!

Sarah Heder said...

There's tons of snow to play with! My parents live in Provo. I drove down for Tawny's wedding with just me and the 3 girls on Thursday and came back Monday. Fast, whirl-wind trip, but fun! I'm exhausted!