Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whats up?



Well one day we went to Chuck E Cheese...



for a birthday party.



That is a pretty awesome place.



We made no bake cookies



and homemade granola bars (thanks to Ina the Barefoot Contessa...nobody likes these but me by the way, but oh well)...



My girls draw pretty pictures (minus guns and swords)....



And they love to see what I'm doing on the computer. I think I see some cookie remains on Baylie's face.



Its been a good couple of days. Good friend visits, good times at home, life is good.

Happy Birthday Lindsey in Hawaii! We love you and miss you!

6 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

you've got some cute kids. baylie cooking, looks like you, i think darb definitely has a evans flair. holla brazil and bama shirts.

Brandon Walter Evans said...

granola looks good too, your fam is crazy if they don't think so.

missmisty said...

Cute Pics. It looks like you have been having fun. Cute necklace:-)The granola bars look tasty. Did they have chocolate in them?

Lindsey said...

Have you been giving Darby some art lessons? I want some lessons too if so:). Looking good. I have been craving granola. I want to try the bars.

Nancy Jo said...

The kids look so cute - you too Brooke! That's great you let them help. Luke looks so old!

Beth said...

That granola looks so yummy. Right up my alley. Yum.