Monday, August 10, 2009

Reasons why this Monday is already funny

Baylie dumped three eggs on the floor and the counter...

My washer leaked all in the garage cause the drainage pipe fell out....

I got Luke to use his toy grabber to snatch Darby's faithful Brazil jersey that was soaked and dirty behind the leaking washer with great success....

We have already consumed two glasses of chocolate milk each (with straws) which is 8 glasses, minus Jason who has not realized the deliciousness of chocolate milk...

Made a blueberry yogurt smoothie that no one liked but me...

Decided that chocolate milk was breakfast...moving on now to the next meal...

Filled much bigger bags of dried oleander leaves with no Hostess reward...

The cute neighbor boy who is five knocked on my door and asked if his dad could mow my weeds....

I told me if he twisted my arm....and thank you

Neighbor dad created dust storm mowing my weeds....

Jimmy-rigged the drain back into the hole thingy to wash clothes...

Played two rounds of pick up sticks with drink stirrers....my kids are a bunch of cheaters.

9 comments:

Abbie said...

Brooke!!
It's Abbie, your long lost cousin :)
I started a Blog a long time ago, but never kept up on it, and now I'm just starting it back up. Check it out! Leave Suggestions :) http://abbiedalton.blogspot.com/

Sara Jane said...

Sounds like a really funny Monday. I would say you've gotten a lot done. Sounds like you have nice neighbors.

Tanya said...

how fun and how great to have awesome neighbors if it makes you feel better we are having knorrs vegetable dip for dinner with sour dough bread because that is what I feel like eating so whatever. The boys had peaches so they have had their healthy portions :)

Anonymous said...

This is too cute! When can I come visit????

:)

mist said...

The leak didn't hurt the green paint did it?

Maria said...

Can your neighbor come do my weeds?

Nancy Jo said...

Makes me want to make a big glass of chocolate milk - yum! Can't believe your weeds needed mowing again - what a nice guy. Soooo sorry about your washer hose, good thing it was in the garage : ) Have you tried the crab apples yet?

Lindsey said...

Sounds like an awesome day. Glad you got washer fixed. You need to add 9 months pregnant to the list! What workers at your house. And nice neighbor. I need to get some Nestle Quick now!

Courtney said...

Sounds like one of those days. I have one of those days, but there was no nice neighbor to mow my weeds. :)