Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Glittery Goo



Check out this dirty face. Glittery goo



If I had a fancy camera, you could tell Miss Darby has an inch of pink glittery goo on her lips. They are luscious.

Sometimes parenting requires you to break free of your normally uptight may-not-want-sticky-goo-everywhere-person. Sometimes it is hard. Like watching the play dough get mixed to gray when it used to be such prettty separate colors.

Other notables. My sister went to disneyland yesterday for free for her birthday and took for 4 year old, newly 2 year old, and almost 2 month old. That is quite impressive. Quite impressive.

6 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Looks beautiful! You are such a fun mom to have. Baylie and Darby are really lucky to have you!

brookeisacrazylady said...

i'll be sure to tell them that when they are 15.

Tanya said...

you are so funny and your sister is crazy/amazing. you both make me laugh.

Lindsey said...

Beautiful sparkles girls and definitely luscious lips! I agree, it is hard watching things get messy. Like tonight I was rocking Sadie b/c she was sad after her shots today, and let Dallas and Brenna go crazy with the lotion. They had it everywhere. But it let me rock Sadie for awhile and they were happy.

Courtney said...

Okay, Darby and Baylie look so old. Will you please tell both of them to stop growing so fast, so I won't miss out on everything? If you could relay that message, then send them to me via Fed-EX overnight, I would appreciate that dearly. Their aunt Courtney would like to see those cute girls.

Sarah Heder said...

Your sister took 3 kids to Disneyland all by herself??? Please tell me she had another adult with her! That's crazy if she didn't. She's brave. I couldn't do it.