Okay, so I got tagged by Renee and Sara, so I'm combining the two.
I will do 6 quirky things about my husband, Jason. I'm sure he is going to love this...wink wink.
1. He scarily reminds me of my dad, a fact I did not realize until after we were married (not that I had lots of time to contemplate). He is very thorough and a perfectionist. Strangely he married me. (Although Luke reminds me of my dad more, in that he looks like him and tells everyone hello by name)
2. Jason has amazing grammar...due to his degree in English and intensive reading. Too bad my communications degree didn't help my grammar a bit.
3. Jason really wants to get in a fight. I think its his dream. One day I think he will come home with a black eye...maybe its repressed anger....or because of his fine-tuned self control. He does not lose his cool...which is probably why he should have fought that Lance kid in college when he had the chance, "My name's Lance, man..." Is that a good impression huh? Thats for all you McCoys.
4. He despise tomatoes.
5. Jason has hardly done anything wrong in his life and was one of those kids who didn't have to be grounded much.
6. My kids our going to inherit some sweet athletic ability from him. He can smoke the best of them. His favorites are football and basketball...and he is working out for the Turkey bowl next month.
I tag the bama bloggers. yourself or your spouse.