Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baby Sista Got Blog

Check out my baby sister's new blog. I have really cute sisters.

And sisters-in-laws. A whole slew of them.

She has a great story...the girl is brave.
See if you can put together the time frame of what all is going to happen for her in the month of April. She gots a little crazy in her too. We like crazy. And maybe you'll want to buy her house, cause its cheap.

Look HERE


Jason's parents are visiting. Last minute trip since Jason is now in the bishopric...for non-Mormons...means he was asked to do a new church volunteer position that is very time consuming. And now he won't ever sit by me at church, so come with me and you can help me wrestle the kiddies. It will be a hoot to at least watch. You can have some Cherrios...and M & Ms if I'm desperate. Jason is a good guy though, and I'm just proud of him for having his stuff together.

And what do you think about this swimsuit? But in brown. Yes I need to learn how to make a decision without much consultation.

12 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations to Jason! Good Luck with the kiddies on Sundays! If you notice someone sitting by themselves, invite them to come sit with you.

christy said...

i like the tankini, better get the D cup version. i like that they have the option.
good luck to courtney with the baby and selling her house and moving.
i was in a very similar situation a couple 3 years ago. my parents were living with us for mom to have treatment at hopkins and we sold our house and moved and a month later my parents went back home and a few weeks after that avery was born. We did a lot of work on our first two houses and now i'm sick of it and too busy with the kids to do it so i was very glad to get this new house that requires no major repairs. however we do have to get the yard in and finish the basement but we will pay to have some of it done.
good luck with jason's calling. you'll be blessed for your sacrifice and his service.

Claire Thompson said...

Wohoo! Jason. And... I think maybe you should go try on swimsuits, I never have much luck ordering clothes, but I do like the brown, I may look into something like that for me!!

Amber said...

Woah. Did your ward FINALLY get a new Bishopric? Good luck to Jason. I know it will bring many blessings, but I feel for ya girl.

And I like the swimsuit. It's totally cute. And I like the brown. But I agree with Claire. You might want to go try it on.

cori said...

jason is perfect for the job. and so are you!!! just bring a portable dvd player to church. can you imagine? snatch a little young women to sit with you! they love doing that.

alison said...

definately get the swimsuit in Brown. I LOVE my brown suit. It is more attractive on the skin than black. Good luck.

Congrats to Jason on the bishopric position. That's crazy and exciting!

Lindsey said...

I love the tankini. Brown will be so pretty. I think just order it and then send it back if it doesn't fit. You could also order a few sizes. I am all about getting it online so you don't have to go out with the kiddies:) xoxo LInds

Courtney said...

My vote is for the brown one as well. You are making me want to get a new swimsuit. Then, I remember that I have a big baby in my belly and will have a post baby body for most of the summer. Then, I am not so excited about swim suit shopping.

Nancy Jo said...

Darling swimsuit, but I am used to TJ Maxx costs. BUT if it really makes you look 10 lbs thinner - BUY it!

Amber said...

Congrats on the Bishopric! You will have your handsful:)

Nash said...

Like that suit!

Lisa -- said...

I like the swimsuit. Hope Courtney sells her house soon especially in today's market. I hope they have listed on Craiglist too that is a good resource. I haven't ever used it but a lot of friends have used it here and in SLC for furniture and stuff. It is incredible their finds!