Thursday, November 15, 2007

We didn't get any Pie

So my last beloved canning/cooking class was last night. I wore my pretty new shirt, I reapplied my makeup...these are major signals people. It was a big event in my world. A sad day to my one escape as an adult. But what happened was very different than I was expecting.

Check out the witty writings of class member Tara.
HERE

Its a true story, we never got any pie. Claire made some pie today, but I just partied instead. I dreamed of pie last night... PIE PIE PIE.

7 comments:

Beth said...

I totally want pie! How sad for you all. You need to go to Marie Callendars.

cori said...

brooke i will give you a whole pumpkin pie. and what does "P" stand for? PIG? with a capital. i think so.

Lindsey said...

OHHH! that pie looked soo good. That is cruel. I can't believe it. Lets can some pickles!

Heather said...

That's Mean!

Rachel said...

Brooke, I noticed you commented on Tara's blog at 3:53 am. Is that accurate? Did you wake from your pie dreams and go straight to your computer? It's so sad on so many levels. That greedy teacher... tsk, tsk.

brookeisacrazylady said...

no, the time was wrong...but that would be pretty funny. I could possibly have been up then though, my kids always need something.

Anonymous said...

I think you should buy some pies and take pictures of them and say you can make delicious pies too.
xoxomom