Sunday, April 15, 2007

Baylie Mae McCoy


Introducing Baylie. Isn't she cute? She about didn't have a name...lucky girl her parents finally got their act together. She has been a dream. Or we are less wimpy parents and finally becoming more experience parents. ..sheesh how many kids do we need to have to get the hang of this? No, she is really a sweet baby. We think she looks more like her brother (ie: an Evans) Jason has been fabulous with her and I'm secretly (okay, openly) jealous at how good she was with her. Don't you know who is your mama little girl? I can't believe she is finally here and that we have three children! Luke has been great with her and Darby shmooshes on her. Crazy.

5 comments:

cori said...

she is so cute. glad to hear all is going well. i love the new baby days. so sweet. i totally think of you and now i am mad at brandon for not having any more. he is mean to me.

Amberli said...

Whoo hoo! So glad you've made a blog! Baylie is so darling and I'm happy to hear that things are going well for you guys and your family of five!

Amber said...

She is the most beautiful newborn. Just adorable. I really want to come and see her and you. And I'm so glad she is a good baby for you. It gives me hope that MAYBE just MAYBE I could handle three. Not quite yet though.

Renee said...

So beautiful! Yea, you're in the 3 kids club! I will come by soon if that is okay? I have a gift for little Baylie. I am so glad you started a blog. So fun!

Anonymous said...

ok seriously...i understand people taking the first name you want for a baby but you had to use Mae as her middle name? sheesh man, i'm going to have to start taking dibs on complete names in this family to have something i actually want. good thing she is really super cute so i'll get over it...eventually.