Monday, June 6, 2016

holy moly cannoli

life is going so fast hard to make time to write it down on here but my memory is so bad I need to!

This was the weekend we were thinking we just had to make it through and we did!!!

And then we decided to make it even crazy and drive to vegas on saturday to see Cannon be ordained an elder on Sunday....so nuts but so worth it.  Every little bit we get to see family makes a big difference.


So Jason had a big campout (he is 11 year scout leader) and then I had a huge last school event friday nite...so yes thats the same nite.  Good news we both survived both and both came home stinky and hot!!!  Then we are helping with youth conference and went to practice that and luke had 7:30 a.m. football practice.

The weather has turned super hot but going to vegas was so good because it was like pure hades so now I think Santa Clarita doesn't feel that bad!!!  talk about some perspective!




Okay so I had to pause this and now I have lost my train of thought lol...but last week of school!!!  Maybe I should start thinking about what we are going to do everyday this summer? or I will just wing it haahahahah.




No comments: