Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hooray! Fall has arrived

We had a great relaxing weekend. After sweating outside and in this house for months and months, I think Fall has arrived. Pinch me please.

And now let me tell you about my strange son who I love.

Even though it was colder out, he was eating popsicles. Two hands.

And decided to paint himself. Check out his face.



He thought he was pretty funny. So after I bit I told him to go wash it off before he went on the bouncer. And it was stained. But only for for an hour or two until he had a proper bath.



Wasn't conference great? I loved Elder Holland's talk on angels. I could use to be a little more angelic in my life.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very creative of Luke! Awesome that it stained. I love Fall too, but mostly because it is getting cooler! I loved conference too.

Heather said...

Popsicles are basically frozen kool-aide. If you get kool-aide mix on you, it really stains.

Nathan and Emily said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for having us over Brooke! I look forward to a great start of a new tradition.

Courtney said...

That cracks me up. Too funny.

Brent and Emily said...

Elder Holland's talk was my favorite!

Silly Luke! :)

Nancy Jo said...

My guess is Luke was hot or it was his camouflage to match his pants. Either way, pretty funny.

Hicks Family said...

I also love fall and I'm glad that it is starting to get cool for you in CA. Its been beautiful in AL the last couple of weeks and I hope that you get more of the cooler weather. Your kids are stink'n adoable. Not only are they beauitful but their personalities are precious. I'll email you my recipe this week (i think i have your email address). Thanks for leaving me comments...love to hear from you.