I got tagged by TARA to do 6 random things that you might not know. Crap this will be hard cause blabbermouths don't have too many secrets. Here it goes:
1. I love the olympics and have teared up at least 5 times already. Got some serious USA pride.
2. I recently lost 3 lbs and gained it back when I was in Bama...crap.
3. My brother just started medical school..like this week. I can't wait to find out if its really like Scrubs, cause if there ain't singing I'm going to be super disappointed.
4. I am the anti-traveler. Not on purpose, just out of practicality. I would be shocked if I ever made it to Europe. Not because I don't want to go to amazing places, but I'm too attached to that money in my savings. If we ever have excess that it what I'd like to do, but we are pinching for a house people! Before 2025! And really I can only see my family (McCoy and Evans) once or twice a year and I can't imagine choosing Hawaii over my mom or all the cousins.
5. I'm still walking around like a gimp from my heel getting sliced by the deadly sprinklers.
6. Penelope was the best movie I've seen in a long time. Especially with the company I watched it with. Go watch it.
YOU ARE TAGGED! SO GO DO IT SO I DON'T HAVE TO CALL YOU OUT