Thursday, December 13, 2007

Our Crazy House


Can you guess where we are? A couple hints....It has really bad lines. You can't spend less than $100 and it has food samples that people lurk over. Answer: Costco. In good ole' Van Nuys. I ran into 2 friends this trip...small little LA. Yes darby picks out her outfits. B does not.

Is this some serious static or what? I love that the pictures really captured it. I think its cause I 'did' her hair today...I do have girls afterall. Hairspray and flat iron and everything makes for extra static crazy hair.


Just thought I'd show some McCoy WWF in action. Hard to take a picture while stopped at a light.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me want to touch Darby in the dark and see the spark : ) Your kids are DARLING and I am so excited to see them soon! Don't forget swimsuits!!!
xoxomom

Lindsey said...

Awesome hair of Darby! My girls hair has been super staticky today too. Love the picts.

cori said...

everybody was kung fu fighting!

Amber said...

Love the outfit Darby!

Amber said...

You need to come up to the Costco by me. If I go in the morning, it's not crowded and the lines are short. You want to move by me now don't you? Come on. It would be fun!!

Heather said...

Love the hair! It looks like Darby can hold her own in a WWF match. We don't have a Costco, but we do have a Sam's Club. I'm just buy for one, and I rarely get away with less than $100 worth of stuff. Of course, I hate going there, so I stock up when I go.

anniemcq said...

I can't handle Costco anymore. It really makes me way too anxious. And I'm not even IN LA anymore!

Christine said...

I just got your christmas card and was so excited to check out your blog. Your family is so cute! Darling kids!!! We have a blog as well.... jeffandchristine.blogspot.com
Let's stay in touch!

Amber said...

Hey!!! Share your successful crock pot recipe. I want all I can get. I have a good one for you too. I'll email it to you. It's SO SO yummy and just about as easy as can be.

Amberli said...

the static is so classic. great pictures!