Saturday, December 2, 2017

Grateful

Sometimes I have really moved about how close I am to a temple. So lucky and there is no place like it in the world. Great reminder of what is important and what direction I want to head in my life. And I love when I bring my ancestors names there.


I am so surprised how much I have grown to love family scripture study. Jason and I have been married nearly 18 years and I would say the last year was the best we have done in making apart of our family. It’s so wierd and unexplainable the family unity and peace it brings even if we all just read one verse. (That’s 7 verses if you need help with the math)


I just love this picture. These two were babies together (see lower picture that P and K googled of themselves) and time really does go by and they are even better older than I could have imagined. Who would guess when M (see what I’m doing there? Less google-able ;) were roommates that our kids would know each other too!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

Oh I am so glad I got to see that bath picture again : )